ANDINA LINK CARTAGENA 2020
ANDINA LINK CARTAGENA 2020
|Rules and characteristics of the trade show||6|
|Characteristics of the stands delivered by Andina Link||8|
|Logistic information, air transport and hotels||9|
|Forms to Diligence||10|
|Additional chairs and tables||14|
|Information for emergencies||15|
|Support staff services within your booth||18|
|Rental of TV screens||19|
|Andina Link Directory||21|
Therefore, we recommend you to carefully read each one of the chapters that in a practical and concise way make recommendations to facilitate your participation in the event.
Responsibilities of Andina Link /Convention Center
- Neither Andina Link, its agents, nor any of its representatives will be liable for any damage or loss that may occur to exhibitors, their property, their guests, employees or agents, whatever the cause, including cancellation or impossibility. of the exhibition assistance. This communication is found on the event website. It is the obligation of all exhibitors and sponsors to read all the information contained herein. Therefore, the organization assumes that, if there is no communication after receiving objection to any of the points mentioned here, that this document has been read, studied and accepted by the exhibiting company, which releases the Andean organization Link / TDC Events of any responsibility. The exhibitor agrees to pay for any damage caused by him, his employees or agents to the building in which the exhibition is held damage to his equipment, either due to lack of care or any other cause
- The Convention Center and the Andean Link / TDC Events organization will offer a security service in the exhibition area and conference rooms 24 hours a day. The exhibitor’s staff must always carry their visible accreditation. Identification document will be requested for the registration and claim area. All exhibitors who miss the ID badge will have a charge of $ 30 USD. All exhibitors must take measures to keep objects that may be stolen during the event locked or under the supervision of stand staff.
- Companies that hire assembly companies external to ARQA Studio must send a list of the people with the identification number of which they will assemble, people must register with an identification document in hand and always carry the badge. The list must be sent to your sales representative, otherwise people will not be able to enter the Cartagena Convention Center.
- The exhibitor assumes all responsibility and accepts to indemnify and keep out of all responsibility the organizers of Andina Link, as well as their managers and employees in the event of any loss or damage to people or property, including attorney payments, which may be caused or are caused by the installation of your stand, its dismantling, maintenance or use of the exhibition area. The exhibitor knows that Andina Link, its organizers, as well as the Convention Center does not maintain any type of insurance on the exhibitor’s property and that it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor, as well as the corresponding obtaining of insurance for damages to people and materials and interruption of business.
|Dates:||3, 4 y 5 of March, 2020|
|Place:||Centro de Convenciones Julio Cesar Turbay Ayala – Cartagena, Colombia|
Trade Show Schedules
March 1rt 2020 from 07:00 – 19:00 hrs.
March 2nd 2020 from 07:00 – 10:00 hrs.
Wednesday, March 4, 2020 from 11:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 5, 2020 from 11:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 5, 2020, after the closing of the event that begins at 5:30 p.m., in the Barahona Grand Salon on the Terrace.
RULES AND CHARACTERISTICS OF THE COMMERCIAL EXHIBITION
Areas used for commercial display within the Convention Center:
Exhibition Hall Area: 779 m2
Ceiling height: 2.30 meters.
Gran Barahona Hall Area: 1,331 m2
Ceiling height: 7 meters.
Display area guidelines
Rules for the assembly and disassembly of stands within the exhibition area:
- The exhibitors must report to the organization: Andina Link at the information stand located at the Convention Center on Monday, March 1, 2020 at 09:00 am for the purposes of assembling their respective stands.
- All merchandise destined for the exhibition must be entered through the doors destined to receive cargo, during the permitted hours.
- All booths or stands must be fully finished on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 10:00 am
- It is not allowed to disassemble stands before the last day of exhibition at the appointed time
Rules and conditions for the design and construction of stands
- In the Exhibition Hall the stands cannot exceed a height of: 2.20 meters.
- In the Barahona Great Hall and Barahona Hall the stands cannot exceed a height of: 5 meters depending on the location of the stand, it may be less. (The following stands cannot exceed 3.00 meters 44, 48 and 49).
Rules on common areas of the exhibition area
- Delegates, visitors and members of the press will NOT be allowed to enter the showroom during assembly time.
- The showroom will open the doors to visitors and members of the press only during the exhibition hours.
- Please DO NOT call meetings within the showroom during assembly time.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE STANDS THAT ARE DELIVERED BY ANDINA LINK TO THE EXHIBITORS
Stand layout: If your company’s staff is not going to be in charge of assembling your stand or if you need a complex electrical installation, you must make a diagram of your stand at scale, in a grid.
Send a copy of this scheme to Andina Link / TDC Events to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Don’t forget to include your company name and your stand number
Furniture: The Andina Link organization will be responsible for installing and uninstalling the following equipment in each contracted space.
Side and back curtain walls whose footage consists of 1 meter long, and its height depends on the size of each space in the commercial sample:
– Maximum height
– Exhibitor hall 2.20m high
– Hall of Barahona 2.40m high
– Barahona Room 2.40 high
1 identification tag.
A spot of light 110v
A table 1.20 cm long x 60 cm wide
If you want additional furniture, you can reserve it according to the availability of the suggested structure provider: (refer to the Services Directory page).
OMAR ENRIQUE PUERTO H.
Director Mobile: (57) 318 516 3596 – 310 858 6428 – (57) 1 744 9363
Website: http://www.arqa.co/ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bogota – Colombia.
Audiovisual and sound equipment: You can install audiovisual and sound equipment, which you must contract directly with the Convention Center or through its designer and / or stand builder, as they are not part of the value of the stand. (Note: If you request Audiovisual services of an independent contractor that is not from the Convention Center, you will have to pay a permit or uncork to enter TV, Equipment etc., check with email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note: To respect the exhibition of the stand around you, we ask you to keep the sound level at a safe volume.
Unofficial contractors: If you wish to make a different construction from the one that ANDINA LINK provides or rent additional furniture you must require an insurance certificate proving that the contractor you are going to use has insurance that covers civil liability. LOGISTIC INFORMATION: INFORMATION RELATING TO THE SHIPPING OF GOODS General information: For the period in March 2020, the Cartagena Convention Center will be declared a Temporary Free Zone. During this time, the Convention Center will be under the control of the Colombian Customs Authorities, which will control the entry and exit of all types of merchandise.
This is also valid for OFFICES OF ALL KIND OF SERVICE OF COURIER.
International Courier companies can offer you door-to-door services, and possibly assure you that your merchandise will be delivered to your stand at the ANDINALINK Fair. In fact, once the cargo arrives in Cartagena, an official entry must be made before a Customs Broker who can be the suggested transport provider and Cargo Agent of the organization or other company of your choice, which must present all the documents together with the Customs Declaration.
SUNRISE CARGO, representative of SCHENKER and BAX Global in Colombia has been appointed Suggested Transport Provider and Cargo Agent for the event and will coordinate International Transport and Customs Processes for the ANDINA LINK organization.
There are special rates for Andina Link attendees with the airline AVIANCA. For more information please visit our website:
We have agreements with Hotels with special rates, for attendees of the Andina Link event. Find the information in the following link
CENTRO DE CONVENCIONES CARTAGENA DE INDIAS
María Patricia Espinoza
Exhibitor Office Coordinator
Centro de Convenciones Cartagena de Indias
Getsemaní, Calle 24 # 8ª – 344, Cartagena de Indias, Colombia
Tel: +57 (5) 654 4000 Ext: 4436
TEMPORARY CONSTRUCTIONS, STANDS, FURNITURE, DECORATION
Omar Enrique Puerto
Móvil: (57)318 516 3596 – (57)310 858 6428
Fijo: (57)1 744 9363
Bogotá – Colombia
IMPRESOS, STANDS, MERCHANDISING, POP
Johanna Vargas D.
Directora de proyectos
Móvil:(+57) 316 7443140
Teléfono:(+57 1) 5106990
Tel: 57 5 6436697
Cel. 57 301 3582130
Cel. 57 312 6814613
Sunrise Cargo S.A.
Partner of the DB Schenker Network
Teléfono +57 (1) 7 42 62 62 Ext 1251
Cel +57 310 480 95 93
AGENCIA DE VIAJES
GEMA TOURS S.A. American Express Travel Services
Asesora Congresos, convenciones, Incentivos, Ferias & Festivales
Web site: www.gematours.com
PBX: 57 – 5-6602499 ext 143 FAX: 57 – 5 – 6601624
DIRECTORIO ANDINA LINK
P.R Marketing Manager and Sales
Cel: 57 3102148115 / email@example.com
ANDINA LINK – TDC EVENTS INTERNATIONAL
Rosana Zuccaro P.
+57- 314-419-38 91 / firstname.lastname@example.org
ANDINA LINK – TDC EVENTS INTERNATIONAL
Tel Colombia: (57) 1 635-6898 / 635-6887
Fax Colombia: (57) 1 256-8387
Cel Colombia: (57) 317 879 2475
Tel USA: +1 (305) 767-1477