Electronic engineer with +ten years’ experience in telecommunications, digital services, video engineering, project management tasks & processes, developing analysis, request for proposals, designing & implementation of emerging technologies in major world-leading companies.
Summary of Qualifications
+Ten years of engineering experience in world-leading telecommunication companies including +eight years in request for proposal documentation, design, optimization & support for engineering areas, & one year in Project Management reporting & documenting for management areas.
Set excellent relationship with customers, managers, partners & subcontractors thanks to inter-disciplinary skills.
Lead & being reference for multiple projects, designs, implementations & optimizations.
Creative to find clever solutions for specific problems & with skills to understand technical data easily & promptly.
Willing to travel & work with staff from different countries, languages & companies.
With North-American Visa & Permanent Residence in Argentina.
LATAM Sales & Consulting Engineer
Master’s on Business Administration
Universidad del Rosario, Colombia
Ongoing – Graduation June 2020
Industrial Automation Specialist Universidad de Buenos Aires,
October 2018 – Ongoing
Graduation, August 2012 Electronic Engineer
• Pre-Sales reference for all LATAM projects
• Pre-sales role working collaboratively with Partners, Sales and Product Management Teams to identify and qualify business Opportunities.
Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Colombia Graduation, March 2008
• Pre-Sales engineer for the key accounts won in the region
• Provide guidance and support to sales teams by conducting design sessions, seminars and knowledge transfer sessions.
Elementary & High School Winston Salem School &
• Being as a reference for implementation technical questions and issues
•Be the trusted advisor for customers to demonstrate and impulse CableOS product integrations in customer/partner environments.
Thomas Jefferson School Colombia
• Build and foster relationships with other partners, customers and teams.
Graduation, December 2001
Diplomas & Trainings
LATAM Consulting Engineer & Technical Leader for Video & R&S Colombia
June 2013 – September 2018
Neuro-Sales, Sales School, Startup Innovation, Consultant Development Program
• Awarded multiple recognitions for intensively focusing on customers & great customer performance feedback
• Provide Presales, Design, Integration, Implementation, Optimization & Support to customers
2017 NSO Basic & Advanced,
• Design, Integrate, Lead & co-lead important video projects across LATAM (Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Colombia)
• Execute & manage multiple phases on project delivering, including project management, network staging, implementation & handover
CCNA R&S Training, CCNA Datacenter Certification,
Video Acquisition Certification
• Develop scripting, macro & database-HTML tools to improve processes & operations on customer architectures
• Interact with customers on defining best implementation plans & designs that can leverage & improve their operations & implementations
2016 Python’s for Everybody Spec.,
• Improve Tech Lead team by proposing new soft & hard skill trainings
• Lead & interact with LATAM Video & Routing & Switching group, managing & escalating issues to regional management group
VMWare VCA6-DCV Certification,
VMWare VSphere ICM Version 6, Virtualization 101, Visual Quality Experience,
LATAM Video Support Engineer December 2012 – June 2013
Time Management Planning &
Prioritizing, Using Presentations to Drive Results
• Improve relationship between MSO’s & Motorola Mobility
• LATAM Video Support Engineer regarding all Motorola’s Video Services & Products
2015 & Before CCDA R&S Certification, HTML5 JS
• Review & resolve open cases on important MSO’s opened on the last year in two months
• Be in permanent contact with partners & clients regarding operational issues, demos & new developments
& CSS, Pace App Café Developer Seminar, Interactive App into OCAP/EBIF, Assembly Structure, Basic Portuguese, NEXTV Summit,
• Working with partners to provide customer’s satisfaction in any related problems on operational platforms
• Develop, implement & document technical projects related to video technologies & supporting pre-sales engineers in RFP documentation
CCNA Training, ATVC, Effective Conversations, Enhancing Group Work, Effective Oral Presentations,
TV Platforms Manager September 2012 – December 2012
Basic JAVA, DB Admin using MS
Access, Project Management Fund.
• Attend FAT (Field Acceptance Tests) testing in North America for customers
• Manage service support & technical team for multiple TV Platforms
• Installation & planning for important MSO redundancy installation video platform
• Manage technical personnel to visit clients & develop tasks to fix & improve operations
Spanish, Native Proficiency English, Professional Working Profic.
• Develop all documentation & diagrams of customer for ISO9001 external auditory
• Create Best Practice documentation & procedures for technical maintenance windows
Portuguese, Elementary Proficiency
Argentina, Sr. Analyst in Digital Services & CPE
June 2009 – June 2012
Lead Teams, Requirement Identification, Sales, Design & Architectures, Knowledge Transfer
• Selected for “2009’s Young Professional’s program”, from 19917 candidates from the basic prospect DB
• Perform engineering analysis, design & integration on existing platforms, new projects & emerging technologies
& Mentoring. Datacenter, Virtualization, MS Office (Word, Excel, Macros,
• Granted “RECONOCER Cablevision 2010” award for proactivity, responsibility & work developed in the first year at the company
• Follow-up any required changes & optimizations concerning Digital Platforms, such as Video, Cable Modems, STBs, TV Guide.
PPT, Visual Basic, Visio, Access, Proj) Encoding, Transcoding, Transrating,
• Selected to develop engineering analysis within high-level/impact projects
• Propose improvements & track changes in deployed systems
ABR-OTT, CMTS, DOCSIS, Provisioning
Management Networks, Multicast Python, Databases, HTML, Scripting, Troubleshooting
• Monitored Providers CPE’s providers, continuously improving quality & functionalities of products & services
• Develop specifications & documentation (Request for Information / Request for Proposal) for services & equipment acquisition & integration
Windows, Linux, MacOS, R&S
South Cone, Processes & Tools Specialist June 2008 – February 2009
Honors & Awards
Bonus reward given for pre-sales support and customer engagement given for projects won in the region
Cisco Systems: 2015,2016,2017,2018 Outstanding Work & Excellent Service Attitude Connected Recognition
• Create new & improved performance reports, providing the necessary support & information required for the Quality & Procurement areas
• Management of tracking & reporting tools for meetings with customer, partners & key stakeholders
You Inspire & Amaze for Intensively Focus on Customers
• Research & analyze with accuracy all processes regarding the project, communicating & supporting the project’s team in each state of the project’s phases, improving radio bases implementation times up to 15%.
• Creation of time quality, production & documentation reports in Business Objects
Cablevisión Argentina RECONOCER Award 2011
• Compile & documented process related to project management of the project (quality, time, scope, cost, comm., risk, HR), unifying data for each project
Universidad Nacional de Colombia
Thomas Jefferson School
Web Pages & Contact
Best Bachelor 2001
Next Generation Services
Architectures & Integrations
Personal Web Page
Scripting & Developing Tools
HTML / JS / SQL Automation
Business & International Sales
Sales Techniques Multiplayer Gaming Indoor Climbing